TradPeek is an online centric marketplace for innovative, creative and trendy products solely made or manufactured in African. Our online marketplace showcases African’s ingenuity, creativity and craftsmanship accessible to the world. Our platform intends to promote and celebrate African’s innovations. We seek to change the trajectory of Africa been a consuming continent and celebrate the ingenuity of her people. TradPeek is a marketplace platform for products made, assembled or inspired in/by African traditions.
Conditions for selling on TradPeek platform include:
- TradPeek maintains the full right and control over what it chooses to stock. This means items you upload or provided to be uploaded have the right to be rejected and solely on our discretion. You are free to contact us at email@example.com to understand why your item has been rejected.
- Payment are made by PayPal or Stripe and vendors are responsible for transaction fee.
- All product images for the site are shot at TradPeek’s designated studios OR meets photograph’s requirement/guideline.
- Vendors are not paid for products sold until after it has shipped and the customer has been notified with tracking information.
- Customers are allowed 14 days after delivery to return items.
- Vendors have 48 hours to respond to customer’s complaint and 5-10 days upon the receipt of returns to rectify orders. In the event, when you are unable to meet these deadlines, please contact TradPeek team immediately.
- Prices on the platform should be consistent with what is obtainable across industry.
- TradPeek will have the rights to use your images for advertising and promotional purposes.
Associated Fee’s for selling on the platform include:
- TradPeek takes up to 20% revenue on all sales
Image Standards Guide:
- Image size: 500px x 500px
- Image size: 2000px x 2000px
- Image file size: 1 MB
- Main image should have a white background
- High quality images
- No drafts or sketches
- No images in which multiple products are visible (e.g. no phone, phone parcel with phone extras like headphones, charger, connecting cables)
- 75 % of the image should be occupied by the product.